For more than 40 years, SariWangi has been known as the number one tea in Indonesia. SariWangi keep strengthening Indonesians family bonding through best quality tea and proven its commitment to harmonizing family bonding through effective communications.
In 2008, SariWangi launch “Mari Bicara” campaign that invited Indonesians family to do face-to-face talks in order to build better togetherness. In 2013, SariWangi started “15 Minutes A Day” movement. Spend your time for at least 15 minutes a day with your family to share meaningful stories accompanied by warm cups of SariWangi.
Leader in Tea Bag Segment
SariWangi is a local brand that was introduced in 1973 in teabag format – a new modern way to drink tea compared to loose tea. SariWangi is a tea brand that inspires Indonesia family to keep their togetherness and family bonding, by spending time together for at least 15 minutes a day.
SariWangi has successfully rejuvenated the declining Indonesian leaf tea market. Tea bag segment has increase its share in last few years primarily on account of very aggressive conversion drive undertaken by SariWangi from packet tea (loose tea) to tea bag. With “Mari Bicara” campaign that spreads across various media, SariWangi consistently inviting Indonesia consumer, especially moms, to increase the consumption of SariWangi to keep their family bonding.
Did You Know?
• SariWangi is the only tea brand that tide up Indonesia archipelago, and consistently communicate the warm of togetherness. One of its activity is “SariWangi 15 Minutes a Day” in 2014.
• SariWangi is the biggest brand in Indonesia’s teabag segment.
• SariWangi comes from high quality tea leaves that proceed naturally by fermentation without using artificial colors or preservatives, resulting on color, taste, and aroma of high quality tea.
• In 2006, SariWangi held ‘Sariwangi Mobil Mudik’ as a tool to help family in getting real connection amongst nuclear family who has a ritual of ‘pulang kampong’ every year. We facilitate the process through Mobil Mudik SariWangi.
• In 2006 & 2007 Sariwangi got ICSA (Indonesia Customer Satisfaction Award) held by SWA and Frontier.
• In 2006, Sariwangi awarded Packaging Consumer Branding Award as “Gold” category, conducted by SWA Magazine, Mix Magazine, Landor, dm Associates, and Imago School of Modern Advertising.
• In 2012, SariWangi awarded Customer Satisfaction Award from Roy Morgan research company as tea brand with the most satisfied customer.
• In 2013, SariWangi held Kompetisi Berbagi Cerita (Sharing Stories Competition) as a part of Let’s Talk campaign. Winners got a chance to join SariWangi TeaCamp together with their family. TeaCamp was full of various activities that make them aware about the importance of family.
• In 2014, SariWangi held Kompetisi Berbagi Surat (Sharing Letters Competition) that invited Indonesians family to use letter as a medium to express love and gratitude to their family, making togetherness even stronger,
• In 2014, SariWangi got Pariwara Mitra Keluarga Award from BKKBN for Food and Beverage Category in Television.
• As a pioneer of tea bag brand in Indonesia, SariWangi is perceived as a modern, progressive, innovative, popular brand that consistently increase the quality of its core products.
• SariWangi Green Tea was launched in 2006
• SariMurni round bag was launched on April 2007 as a new innovation with Osmofilter technology.
• Another innovation from SariWangi is SariMelati, jasmine tea variant launched on October 2012.
• In 2014, SariWangi innovate with more high quality tea leaves, making its taste and aroma are fresher and making family moments extra special.
• Tea is the world's favorites beverage, after water.
• Taken regularly, tea can help improve vascular function, combat fatigue, reduce cholesterol levels and increase feelings of vitality.
• Research shows that maximum tea benefits will be obtained through regular tea consumption (4-6 cups of tea every day). Different ways of serving (both hot or cold) and addition of other ingredients (such as sugar, lemon, milk etc.) does not reduce the tea benefits.
• SariWangi sachet - 5 teabags
• SariWangi box - 25 teabags
• SariWangi box - 50 teabags
• SariWangi box - 100 teabags
• SariWangi Green Tea box - 25 teabags
• Sari Melati sachet - 5 round bags
• Sari Melati pouch - isi 15 round bags
• Sari Melati box - 25 teabags
• Sari Murni sachet - 5 round bags
• Sari Murni pouch - 20 round bags
• Sari Murni box - 25 teabags