If you need to read our latest press release or search through our archive to find one written five years ago, you've come to the right page.
Latest press releases
- Vaseline Men Build the Biker’s Awareness of Facial Cleanness Through ‘Band of Bikers’
‘Band of Bikers’, the biker’s community that can be utilized to share and gain the information about facial’s problem that mostly occure among them and also can give the solutions as well
- Sustainability Based Strategy Helps to Drive Business Growth
Unilever announces second year achievements of the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan strategy
- President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono Visits Unilever Factory in Rungkut Surabaya
In the midst of dynamic industrial relations in Indonesia, PT. Unilever Indonesia, Tbk. maintains harmonious industrial relations with its workers
- Buavita Supports Being Committed to Healthy Living Through ”Be Frutarian: Small Actions, BIG Difference”
Buavita fully accommodates assisting Indonesians to start a healthy lifestyle
- Rexona Motivate Indonesian Women to DO: MORE
Rexona Invites Indonesian women to do more in every role they have to achieve a more fulfilling future
- Celebrating the Final Festivities of the Festival Jajanan Bango 2013 Series in Jakarta
After indulging the gastronomic fantasies of thousands of culinary lovers in four cities, the final series of the Festival Jajanan Bango 2013 will be celebrated gloriously in Jakarta
- Remain Positive and Optimistic with Wall’s Buavita Smoothiez
“Wall’s Buavita’s latest innovation, combining milk and abundant fruit freshness for positive spirited Indonesians”
- Pepsodent Celebrates World Oral Health Day 2013: “Healthy Teeth for Healthy Life”
Teeth and gums that are in trouble or are not quickly treated can lead to several complication of systemic disorders such as endocarditis, diabetes, skin abscesses, premature birth and low birth weight.
- Concerning About The Safety And Comfort Of Bikers And Riders, Clear Invites People Of Indonesia To “Ayo Pake Helmmu!”
CLEAR realized that helmet user in Indonesia is keep increasing as the bikes and two-wheeled public transports are growing
- Cornetto Invites the Indonesian Teens to Enjoy Their Love Journeys as the Teenagers
As a Friend for Teen’s Love Journey, Cornetto Launched their New Campaign “Nikmati Serunya, Suka Banget Akhirnya”
- Long term supplier partnerships key to Unilever Sustainable growth strategy
Hari ini untuk pertama kalinya di Indonesia Unilever mengumpulkan 32 supplier utamanya di tataran global untuk bertemu dengan para eksekutif senior Unilever untuk membahas dan menjajaki peluang kemitraan strategis di Indonesia.
- “Pearls of Cosmetic Dermatology Symposium 2013” Trend of Beauty Skin Care
Dove White Beauty Bar in Collaboration with the Indonesian Cosmetic Dermatology Study Group (KSDKI) and the Indonesian Society for Dermatology and Venereology (PERDOSKI) Provide Education on Skin Problems and Solutions
- Oral health candidate from TK Pertiwi was chosen as the winner of Pepsodent’s School Program 2012
More than eight million children in 65 cities in Indonesia have been involved through School Program, supported by candidates of trained teachers throughout Indonesia to educate students of kindergartens, elementary schools and pre-schools as the main target.
- Prove The Unlimited Attraction With AXE Celebrity Playmates in ‘AXE Anarchy Island’
This event is a continuation of a series of events after the successful introduction of the AXE Anarchy, the latest variant For Him and the first variant For Her in November last year.
- Bango Presents the 2013 Festival Jajanan Bango, Entitled ”Legenda Kuliner Nusantara”
Bango and 50 culinary legends from every corner of the Indonesian archipelago are standing by to satisfy the tastebuds of culinary lovers in Bandung.
- Unfolding Cerita di Balik Noda with Fira Basuki
A book consisting of 42 inspirational stories for the soul inspired by true-life experiences of Indonesian mothers and Fira Basuki’s heartful stories
- Jakarta Food Editor’s Club Who says that healthier food is not delicious?
Jakarta, 23 January 2013 – PT Unilever Indonesia, Tbk begins another round of the Jakarta Food Editor’s Club (JFEC) Gathering, aimed at sharing information regarding food and drinks, nutrition and lifestyle.
- SariMelati Tea: Serving to Harmonize the Traditional with the Modern
Yogyakarta, 19 January 2013 – PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. has completed its range of tea products by launching SariMelati, a tea product packaged in both teabags and roundbags with the flavor and aroma of jasmine.
- 15 Faculties of Dentistry in Indonesia Acquire Electronic Journal Facility
The Civitas Academica of Dentistry can now take advantage of more than 300 titles of journals and millions of articles as a source of reliable scientific information to contribute to the improvement of people’s oral health quality
- The Importance of Using Body Lotion at Night
The Skin Needs Protection at Night When Regenerates Twice More and Lost 25% More of Fluid